- We are bringing stories to life in Aberdeen; join our team to start your own chapter.
Join a Great Team, With a Great Cause!
Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively affects the lives of the people in your community. Working at the Y, you’ll discover more than a job—you’ll enjoy a career with a future and the opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of those around you. In more than 10,000 communities nationwide, our staff members—of all ages and from diverse backgrounds and life experiences—enjoy the personal satisfaction that comes from nurturing the potential of youth and teens, improving the nation’s health and well-being and providing support to our neighbors!!
- Click here for Application Form
Employment status determines the benefits to which employees may be entitled.
- Prescription Drug
- YMCA Retirement Fund (including 403(b) Smart Account)
- Sick Leave
- Free or reduced memberships
- Discounted program rates
- Discounted childcare rates
- AWAY program benefits when visiting participating YMCAs in other cities or states