You can register for all programs and events online!
When registering you will be directed to a welcome page:
- Select the program you would like to register for
- Click on the session name for the dates and times you select
- Click on the blue registration bar
You will be directed to a new page with: Login, Find Account or Sign Up
- Log In: If you have an on-line registration account, click ‘Log In’ and enter your email and password. You can utilize the ‘forgot password’ feature to set up a new password associated with your account email. Please DO NOT sign up for a new account.
- Find Account: If you’re a current or past member, or if you have registered for programs in the past, but you haven’t set up your online account, click ‘Find Account’ to enable your online account. The program will ask for your last name, date of birth and zip code.
- Sign Up: If you’ve never been a member or enrolled in any of our programs or classes, click ‘Sign Up’ to create an online account.
New accounts will be directed to welcome guest: Choose your membership
- Program registration only – scroll down to the bottom and select non-member. This must be completed prior to registering for a program. A primary adult must first be added to the non-membership and then additional individuals can be added to the account.
- YMCA memberships receive discounts on various programs such as swim lessons, youth sports, CrossFit and more. Get registered today and take advantage of the many membership opportunities.
What can you do with your account?
- Register for programs.
- Update your billing information, address, and other account information at any time.
- View your account balance and make necessary payments.
- View and print receipts.
Program Registration Policy
- Registration must be completed before the applicable deadlines.
- YMCA membership may be purchased on member registration days to obtain member rate.
- No advanced registrations will be accepted.
- There will be no prorating of class fees for missed classes.
- Classes are subject to change based on enrollment.
It is the responsibility of every individual or their parent/guardian to provide for their own accident and health coverage while participating in all YMCA activities. The Aberdeen Family YMCA does not provide any accident or health coverage for participants.
Canceling or Changing a Class
Each program area has different policies and procedures for canceling or changing a program registration. You will need to contact the specific department to request a change.