You can NOW register for all programs and events online!
– If you are a current member (or have been in the past year) and/or have had an account in the past, please do not create a new log in. If you know you email and password, click ‘Log In’ and enter your information, you can utilize the forgot password feature as well. If you have not yet setup your online account click ‘Find Account’.
– If you are a non member and/or have never had an YMCA account before click ‘Sign Up’.
What can you do with your account?
- Register for programs.
- Update your billing information, address, and other account information at any time.
- View your account balance and make necessary payments.
- View and print receipts.
Program Registration Policy
- Registration must be completed before the applicable deadlines.
- YMCA membership may be purchased on member registration days to obtain member rate.
- No advanced registrations will be accepted.
- There will be no prorating of class fees for missed classes.
- Classes are subject to change based on enrollment.
It is the responsibility of every individual or their parent/guardian to provide for their own accident and health coverage while participating in all YMCA activities. The Aberdeen Family YMCA does not provide any accident or health coverage for participants.
Canceling or Changing a Class
Each program area has different policies and procedures for canceling or changing a program registration. You will need to contact the specific department to request a change.