- 25 yard, 8-lane Lap Pool
- Recreational Pool with zero-depth entry
- 10-12 person whirlpool
- Diving boards
- Three slides
- Bubble couch
- Large interactive play feature
- And much more!
The Aquatics Center is fun for all ages!
Open Swim - Open swim is the perfect place for youth to burn off their energy or practice their swim skills. Anyone under the age of 6 years old must be accompanied in the water by a responsible person 16 years or older. The play feature and the slides will be running at this time. All swimmers are welcome to swim during this time including lap swimmers, but open swimmers have priority in the pool this time.
Lap Swim - This is a special block of time reserved for lap swimmers only. Participants must be at least 16 years of age to use the pool during this time. There are slow, moderate and fast lanes available. We encourage lap swimmer to share lanes during busy times. Lap swim does not occur during swim lessons.
- Shower before entering the pool, which also includes the hot tub.
- Proper swim attire must be worn at all times. No jeans, boxers, or cotton material, these fabrics ruin our pool filters. Nylon or spandex are acceptable materials.
- All diaper-aged children must wear a waterproof diaper while in pools. These are available at the front desk.
- Children 6 years of age or younger are not allowed in the aquatic facility without supervision. Children must be accompanied by a responsible person 16 years of age or older or as determined by the lifeguard. This responsible person must be located in the pool within an arms length. Supervising from the deck is not allowed for children 6 years of age or younger.
- No horseplay, such as running, splashing, shoving or dunking.
- Profanity and improper behavior are prohibited in the pool area and locker rooms.
- Persons with open sores or rashes are not allowed.
- No spitting, spouting water and blowing one's nose in the water.
- No food, gum, or glass containers in the pool area. Water is acceptable in a plastic container.
- No diving allowed except from diving boards.
- No hanging on the lap lanes or the safety lines.
- The only acceptable floatation devices are coast guard approved lifejackets. We do not allow anything that blows up including: arm floaties, arm buoys, noodles, ring buoys, inflatable tubes or rafts, etc. If you are not sure please ask a lifeguard.
- In order to go down the Rec Pool slide, you must be 48 inches tall. No double riders are allowed for safety reasons, no lifejacket are allowed on slide.
- For the Lilly Pads, you must be 48 inches tall. Those who are under 48 inches may have assistance from a responsible party 16 years of age or older or as determined by the lifeguard IN THE WATER. The Lilly Pads are designed for one user at a time. Please wait your turn.
- The age for using the hot tub is 13 years old. No children are allowed in the area of the hot tub, even with supervision.
- You must be 16 years of age to lap swim or to come in during lap swim timesunless coordinated with the Aquatics Director. No children are allowed in pool area unless for open swim at an open swim time.
- Lifeguard breaks occur every hour, 10 minutes to the hour with open swim times lasting 2 hours or more.
- Pool storage equipment is designed for lap swimmer and instructional purposes, not for open swim users. Please ask if you are unsure of the equipment use.
- All aquatic times are subject to change without prior notice.
(For children who would like to swim in the lap pool, use the drop slide and diving boards.)
Children 7-11 of age must be able to swim 1 length of the lap pool (25 yards) on their stomach. They must be able to put their face in and then get a breath-at least 3 times during the length of the pool. This constitutes the individual to be in the pool without a responsible party 16 years of age or older or as determined by the lifeguard.
If the child does not make it: they will be required to stay in the Rec Pool where they can touch and will require supervision from a responsible person 16 years of age or older. A lifeguard will put a wristband on anyone meeting the above criteria that does not pass a swim test. When we band them we will write down their name so they will not have to take the test again. Our insurance company mandates this test.
To receive more information regarding Aquatics, please contact Ashley Wolf.