Body Composition Assessments are now available!
For Ages 12+
Look Beyond The Scale!
See you what you’re made of with the InBody 270, a new piece of equipment that uses cutting-edge technology to measure many areas, including:
- Lean Body Mass
- Dry Lean Mass
- Total Body Water
- Body Fat Mass
- Skeletal Muscle Mass
- Percent Body Fat
- Body Mass Index
- Segmental Lean Analysis
- Basal Metabolic Rate
Results In A Flash
Assessment appointments are only 15 minutes and include a full analysis printout of your results.
InBody is trusted by top hospitals, gyms and professional sports teams because of its precision and ease of use. The machine is fast, accurate and non-invasive. It is also the only machine that is correlated to be 98% as accurate as the DEXA (Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometer) commonly regarded as the industry’s gold standard. The average cost of a DEXA scan is $132.
Y MEMBER: $10.00/scan
Explore The Results Sheet
Each InBody Test will print out a full-page results sheet detailing the muscle, fat, and water values of the user. The results sheet will be explained in full during your visit.
For the most accurate and consistent results, we encourage participants to adhere to the following guidelines prior to testing:
- Hydrate well the day before.
- Do not drink caffeine 3-4 hours before testing.
- Do not eat for 3 to 4 hours before testing.
- Do not exercise 6 to 12 hours before testing.
- Do not take InBody test after a shower or sauna.
- Do not consume alcohol 24 hours before testing.
- Avoid using lotion on hands or feet.
- For women, avoid testing if you are menstruating.
- Individuals with pacemakers and other electronic medical devices or women who are pregnant should not use InBody.
Schedule Your Next InBody Test