One Place, Endless Opportunities. At the Y, we exist to strengthen the community. Together we nurture the potential of kids, help people understand and improve their health, and provide opportunities to give back and support neighbors. Join our cause and create change not just for you, but also for your community.
Y Membership Includes
- Activity Areas: basketball courts and rock climbing wall is free to our members during scheduled hours. Racquetball courts are available, and reservations are encouraged.
- Aquatics: lap pool, recreational pool, open swim, masters swimming and water exercise classes, are all included in your Y membership.
- FitPath Orientation: all members have the option to meet with a Wellness Coach, to become familiar with the Wellness Center and Healthy Living Center, as well as get set up with ActivTrax. To schedule call Member Services 605-225-4910.
- Group Fitness: over 100 group fitness classes are offered each week, and are included in your membership.
- Guest Passes: at the Y, you can bring friends for FREE! Each Membership includes two virtual guest passes. Guest must check in with the member and provide photo ID.
- Get Paid to Get Healthy: We have partnered with several major health insurance companies to offer you a reimbursement for your membership. To see if your insurance is one of these and if you qualify click here.
- Program Discounts: Y members receive a discounted rate on youth and adult programs.
- Safety: Automatic External Defibrillators (AED) are available at the Y. Our staff is also required to be certified in CPR and First Aid.
- Wellness Center: offers a large assortment of strength training and cardio vascular equipment. Wellness coaches are on hand to answer all of your questions and help you with equipment, and can schedule your free FitPath orientation.
Come in for a tour!
Contact Membership Director at 225-4910 with any questions, or to set up a time to see all that the Y has to offer!